Tournament Organizer: Tyler Wells
Entry Fee: $5
Pot Bonus: $100 for over 25 entrants (singles only)
Game Version: Wii U
- 2 Stock
- 6 Minutes
- 3 Stock
- 8 Minutes
- Team Attack on
- Handicap off
- Damage Ratio 1.0x
- Items off and none
- Pause off
- Custom Fighters and Custom Moves are set to off
- All DLC characters are legal
- Mii Fighters are legal with 1-1-1-1 moveset
- Best 2 out of 3 for matches
- Top 6/8 will be best 3 of 5 depending on the turnout
- Players select their characters.
- Either player may elect to do a double blind character selection.
- Use Starter Stage Striking to determine the first stage.
- The players play the first match of the set.
- Winning player of the preceding match strikes a stage (when applicable).
- The losing player of the preceding match picks a stage for the next match.
- The both players of the preceding match may choose to change characters.
- The next match is played
- Repeat 4-7 until the set is complete.
- Final Destination**
- Town & City
- Lylat Cruise
Counter Pick Stages:
- Dreamland 64*
- Omega Stages**
Stage Clause: You cannot pick the LAST stage you won on
* Treated as Battlefield in striking phase. If Battlefield is banned, Dreamland 64 is also banned and vice-versa
**Treated as Final Destination in striking phase. If Final Destination is banned, Omega Stages are banned and visa versa. The only legal Omega Stage is Palutena’s Temple.
NO Mid-Set coaching
Haven’t preregistered to BITE 2 yet? Save money on your badge while it lasts below!